Friday, February 8, 2013

I know it's late...

.. I'm sorry. I have realized that it is extremely difficult to pick a certain day to do blogs and post them when that day is so insanely hectic all the time. So, here is my solution... I am going to try and post at LEAST every other week, I'm aiming for once a week but we'll see how that goes. For now I am not going to be posting on a specific day because I feel there is so much that is going on during the week but at the same time I've been feeling like there isn't really a whole heck of a lot to talk to you guys about. I don't know, I guess I'm just getting over whelmed lately.

Well, since it has been so long I guess I will kind of catch you up to speed on where I am at right now and what has been going on. Oh, by the way, I am realizing that it is extremely hard to focus on just my weight with this blog because I've learned that every aspect of a persons life that affects who you are, the things they do, and in turn, the way they look. So, with that being said, I will still be posting about my goals and my weight loss challenges and experiences, of course, but I might be talking about a little more than just that, I hope you don't mind.

Before I actually fill you guys in on whats been happening I want to first say thank you to all of my support that I have. I can't tell you all enough how much you mean to me and how much of a difference each of you have made in my life. As you all have been able to tell this is extremely hard for me, not just the blogging and the weight loss but the entire journey. However, even through all of this it's nice to know that I still have people cheering for me and routing me on. So again, thank you. <3

-ps. look for the next upcoming blog 'the fill in' for everything that has been going on. It should be up soon.

Love you all!
<3 Sami

No comments:

Post a Comment