Sunday, December 30, 2012

The plan

So I decided it was time... Time to start and truly get my life in order. Time to finally become who I have always wanted to be and who I know I am inside. Time to finally hold myself accountable and take another step into the space where discomfort lies so that a change can be made. Nothing worth fighting for is ever easy or comfortable, there is always a challenge when you are fighting for what is right. It's when you conquer that challenge and succeed in your dreams that you can make a difference. 

I've decided it is time to lay it all out there so that everyone (who decides they want to and care enough to) can follow my progress and help hold me accountable... The hardest thing for me has always been loving myself and accepting who I am because of what I've been told and how I was treated. Despite the fact that I have always been the person to see the beauty and good in other people, I have never been able to see that in myself and I want to. I'm tired of not loving who I am and being proud of the person God created me to be. I'm tired of people telling me that I'm the only one who doesn't see the good, the beauty, and the potential. I'm tired of being the only person who doesn't love me for me. It's time to change! 

As hard as this is going to be for me to do I know that I need to do this...
Here's my plan: Starting today I am creating a blog (obviously) and posting about my life and what I am going through. This is not going to be about every thing I am dealing with and it is not my goal to post everyday. This blog page is specifically targeted to my challenge of learning to love who I am and shaping the outside of my body so that it matches the inside. That's it. My goal is to post once a week, I'm aiming for Sunday's because that's my weigh in day, to update you on how I am doing and the challenges I faced that week, etc. In every post I will put in my weight for what I weighed in at ... joy ... and possibly once a month I will post a picture to see if any progress can be seen by all of you. We will see how this all goes.

Well, I guess wish me luck and thank you for deciding you want to be a part of this journey with me. I look forward to making a difference in my life and I'm excited that you are coming along to help me on this ride. By the way, please bare with me while I figure out how to do this blogging thing because I am sure it does not look super beautiful but whatever. hah (: Thanks again and I'll see you on the other side. 
- Sami <3

1 comment:

  1. Super excited for ya Sammi :) You have awesome trainers combined with your own motivation, I have no doubt you will hit your goal weight and inspire others to do the same :)

    ReplyDelete